10 Dumbest Female Celebrities Because Of These Quotes By Them!

Aubrey O'Day
Her take on Hitler: "I don't condone Hitler one ounce, but yes, he was a brilliant man. Can you guys say that he wasn't? He ran a country."



 Britney Spears On whether shed like to visit Japan: "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa." 


Tara Reid The actress on her reputation of being a dumb blonde: "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist." 


Christina Aguilera Inquiring about the annual Cannes Film Festival: "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" 


 Alicia Silverstone On her movie Clueless: "I think it was very deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if its true lightness."


 Jessica Simpson On the pronunciation of the word Platypus: "Platypus? I thought it was pronounced platymapus. Has it always been pronounced platypus?" Umm, yes, Jess. It's always been pronounced that way. She also gets bonus points for her famous "Tuna Is chicken" Fiasco 

 Brooke Shields The former models comments regarding an anti-smoking campaign she was endorsing: "Smoking Kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Paula Dean On her recent controversy: "If there's anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back if you're out there, please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me. Please. I want to meet you. I is what I is, and I'm not changing." 

 Kellie Pickler Kellie Pickler is one of the sweetest American Idol contestants in the history of the show but her adorkably cute comments weren't appreciated during her appearance on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader when she insulted all of her overseas fans when she quipped, "I thought Europe was a Country" during one of her answers.


 Snooki The pint-sized, self-proclaimed meatball on her frustration with people giving her the time: "I'm not good with time. Like, if I ask you the time and you say A quarter to 2, I wouldn't know. Why can't you just say 2:30?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ye Kya Chutiyapa Hai Design by YKCH Inc. © 2012