Paris Hilton's Spending time for Shopping


Getting in some retail therapy, Paris Hilton was spotted out and about in West Hollywood Tuesday afternoon (November 10). The “Simple Life” h0ttie hit up the H&M department store, looking $exy in a lavender floral print dress along with black leggings and black heels with purple bows. Continuing along with her romp, Paris proceeded to check out the selections at Fred Segal boutique before wrapping things up for the day. In related news, Miss Hilton has reportedly turned her home into a veritable Fort Knox since being burglarized earlier this year.

She told press, “I’ve made my house impossible to get into. I have 24-hour armed guards. I have video cameras everywhere. Maybe I’ll get a Rottweiler.”








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ye Kya Chutiyapa Hai Design by YKCH Inc. © 2012